PureVolume

• Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Oct 01
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] Jul 09
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Mar 10
  • Missie Cosmah said:
    Hey, I know you probably get a lot of spam and I’m sorry to join in on it but I would REALLY love it if you checked out the musician I manage, he’s indie acoustic pop. He goes by Between Love and Insanity, please check him out and tell me what you think! -Missie Feb 22
  • Hasan Shirazi said:
    Watch my Music Vdo "Spirits Of The Night" and listen to my Music on my profile. Feb 08
  • bean07 said:
    hey check out our new demo http://www.purevolume.com/Vendetta35216/albums/Demo tell us what you think and become our fan if you like it. please give us feedback and spread the word! thanks, Vendetta Jun 23
  • Jorrrddaan(: said:
    hahah so there is soo much to tell about me and dakota... i know you prob are sick of it but ill tell you it aney ways... Nov 16
  • Jorrrddaan(: said:
    hey, so branden is doing a play rite now- i wish you can totally come and see it... its called the real inspector hound and it is legit lol...on other times, i met this one dude i soooo have to tell you about...lol love ya best gal!!! Oct 07
  • Andy loves Lacey ♥ said:
    hey you! Long time no talk. You should totally take a fan pic for us hehehe =) we changed our name so we dont have like any fan artwork now =( pretty plz hehehe =D if not thats fine too thanks for your time =) Sep 16
  • Jorrrddaan(: said:
    hey gal. Jun 30
  • Jackson said:
    Hi :) I recommend listening to this pop punk rock band Called "At Breakfast http://www.purevolume.com/atbreakfast Thanks, good luck! Jun 10
  • Andy loves Lacey ♥ said:
    hey just thought id tell u about my band, we sounds alot like Blink 182, Cute Is What We Aim For, Mest, Mayday Parade,Sum 41, New Found Glory, All Time Low, We the Kings, and the Maine www.purevolume.com/savingthefalling Plz tell ur friends thanx for ur time hope u like it Jan 20
  • Patrick Alan of The Holding said:
    heyy there, you can download the acoustic version of More Then You Know off of my band Shorelines End's page purevolume.com/shorelinesend Jun 02
  • polly said:
    Can you please do me the biggest favour in the world!' If you have a second Can you please click the banner on my profile, you can exit right after. I get a point per click and it will help me win tickets to see my favourite band! I will love you forever and ever! It allows one click per day. or this link does the same thing http://www.fan2band.com/dynamiclink/119458_1057_49_2183 thanks so much! May 10
  • Jorrrddaan(: said:
    Hi my best amiga!!Hahaa i dont think i ever said thanks for tellin me about pure volume and helpin me get some friends =) love ya girle!!!!!!!!! May 07
  • AAApablopunk said:
    hey I am from Uruguay and I have a band please listen to it on www.purevolume.com/smspunk thanks Apr 25
  • Cranaze said:
    i just read ur comment about my hair othrwise i wouldve put that in my last comment. thnks! i cant see ur hair but sur ill say ur sexy Apr 25
  • Cranaze said:
    thnks fr the add Apr 25
  • KC Howard said:
    yo nigg wat up in yo shizzle-diz? Mar 17
  • Pseudo.Emo.BITCH said:
    hey ya.Nothing much.And u? Nov 24

Friends (35)

About

hi my name is Stevie. as u can tell i love the bands and artists i have pics of. so sue me Check out Jody Has A Hitlist and Deaf Havana. they are from the UK and sound amazing. Doctor Who is an amazing show and David Tennant is the best Doctor.

Signup for PureVolume, or Login.