PureVolume

• siatta said:
    nice to meet you My name is siatta good looking girl i saw your profile today in (www.purevolume.com) i became very interesed to you .l like traveling and meeting new friend, So i will like to further communication with you. Please write to me through my email addres (siattamansour@yahoo.com) so that i will communicate back to you with my photos. YourS new friend siatta.thanks and god bless Aug 12
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria If you like us let someone know. If you don't..keep it a secret :) Thanks very much!! Aug 31
  • HellYeah said:
    Hey what's up, if you like skateboarding/bmx stuff or if you want to discover local artists from Switzerland, take a look on WD Clothing on wdgva.tumblr.com, you can also add us on facebook. Thanks for reading the comment and hope to see you there. Sep 07
  • RepulsiveBeauty said:
    haha yeh! Oct 20
  • RepulsiveBeauty said:
    haha, grade 12 :p Oct 16
  • RepulsiveBeauty said:
    haha only sometimes :) like today again :O haha and alriight [: Oct 14
  • RepulsiveBeauty said:
    haha oh i see :) nd nothing really, stayed home from school, for like no reason :] Oct 13
  • RepulsiveBeauty said:
    hey. Oct 01
  • Nicole said:
    thanks babe you are too Sep 12
  • samm-hearts-ff5@hotmail.com said:
    heyy x ihts sammm wuu2??????? lawlzZzs Sep 03
  • »Cage the [Andrea]« said:
    elloo emilio. :D not much is up. it's just reaaaallly fricken hot out. I'm watching some British tv shows at the moment. they're soo good. hehe. whatchu up to!? Aug 15
  • ♫KristaMonster said:
    hi. Aug 06
  • Winna said:
    hey , ur kinda cute ^-^ . listen to a band?? http://www.purevolume.com/latestplague screamo/hardcore. thanks,, write back! -- Winna Aug 05
  • emily.™ said:
    heyy. im emily. whats up? Aug 04
  • Without Wind in their Sails said:
    dont worry! the real one is dead! the current one is a fake =o mg Jul 22
  • Alex said:
    emilio is my little brotherrrR! haha so still talking to your dad about being swat oh ya btw when is warped tour cause we are going punkkkkk :] Jul 01

Friends (49)

About

Hey im Emilio, im really chill to talk to, im honest, im single, I graduated high school finally and i love music. I love long conversations, so talk!, Im on here to find some really awesome friends!, if you wanna be friends, and i like a lot of bands so recommend me new bands if you think they're really sick!, and i really love hangin out with my friends all the time and and i text a lot!, so if you like texting then maybe you can give me your number and we can text lol! And I don't lie to people I talk to on here, cus I hate liars, and im not online a lot as much as i used to so thats why i text a lot so just ask for my number! I Don't Drink, I hate it, and i hate when people try to get me to do it. Its kind of a big turn off for me when really cute girls drink and smoke cigs. ...People should make me some signs:)

Signup for PureVolume, or Login.