PureVolume

• forfreyapadz said:
    hi drey diko maxado naasikaso kasi tong account nato kaya di kupa maayos mabuti nga pala try to listen one of our song sana magaustuhan mu search mulang forfreya thanks in advance ;-) Feb 12
  • Liz Sparks said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo "Music made with the heart and not with the hands" Feb 10
  • A FEW MEMORIES said:
    Hello! wanna hear some alternative songs? visit our purvolume site and let us know what you think, also you can download our first album for free! thnx www.purevolume.com/afewmemories Jan 23
  • Gianivan Darda said:
    yup. just open my profile links! :D Jan 13
  • SOfi Ou said:
    Hi friends,I'm Sofi from A FEW MEMORIES, and I'll like to share with you our first single Kick-Off from our coming debut album, you can hear it on: www.purevolume.com/afewmemories and if you like the song you can buy it on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/kick-off-single/id400118239 Dec 21
  • Gianivan Darda said:
    yeah, great. so, where are u from?? Oct 16
  • Underground Punk said:
    Hey! If you dig the underground music scene check out my website at www.theundergroundpunk.blogspot.com You'll find album reviews, band interviews, and more! Check it out and tell me what you think! You can stay up to date with me by following me on twitter @Undergroundblog Oct 13
  • Gianivan Darda said:
    thanks for being my friend! hehe. ^^v so, how are u today?? Oct 04
  • Gianivan Darda said:
    hey, hello! :D Sep 01
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk- we've got a free download on there! Let me know what you think :)--Ashley Jul 03
  • Maia said:
    Hi Drey ! ;D Yeah , I'm fine , I'm having my finals though . Monday I'm finished (YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS) & you ? ;p You do ?! You should totally tell me , I'm looking for something like thar for aaaaages . ;D Jun 20
  • Kini™ ♥'s (insert name here). said:
    Err, I think it'll be a year since I joined PV come September.:) May 29
  • Kini™ ♥'s (insert name here). said:
    Sorry for the late reply! LOL. How are you? May 22
  • Robyn said:
    Rookie Of the year New Song&New Record On June 7th:check out rookie of year myspace:myspace.com/rookieoftheyear May 09
  • Maia said:
    aww that sucks ): never happened to me though ;s May 06
  • Drey said:
    PICKYSONG LADY =P May 04
  • Maia said:
    Black and blue is beautiful ! :D thanks for telling ^^ Uhm , i usually downoad with Limewire ;D i know , it's kinda illegal , but it's quick & has almost everything . Don't get me wrong , i buy a lot of cd's , but since i live in Belgium , there isn't much choice =.= especially the bands i like . May 03
  • Janette said:
    hii ..ummm nope im latina but uhh i get that all the time lol May 02
  • Jelly.Bean☮ said:
    Thanks-you for the add hun, how'sa you? x May 02
  • Drop Dead, Romero said:
    hello :-) hahaha, thanks . May 02

Friends (49)

Posts (1)

• General: ITS PURE MUSIC!

I love pure volume! haha! =P this is the site im lukin for just songs and poeple who love it!

May 03, 2010

About

I'm ʎǝɹp 20 yrs old from phil. I just wanna uǝʇsıן to some cool songs... ɔıʇsnoɔɐ would be lovely =)) I play ɔıʇsnoɔɐ , bass guitar and THE BEATBOX.... Just kidin on the beat box haha!

Signup for PureVolume, or Login.