PureVolume

• nalex said:
    Nice Mar 09
  • tabakhaat said:
    Nice Feb 17
  • ROCKINDIE21 said:
    Hola ! David, saludos desde: El Canada. Hombre, tu tienes buena musica en tu perfil. Me agradan mucho las canciones de: " Tiempo Perdido "Paz ! ......Luis * Oct 06
  • maryan said:
    Hello, How are you? i hope fine. My name is miss Maryan,i hope fine and as it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile at (www.purevolume.com) and i love it which really interest me. I will like you to contact me back with my email address (maryanmambo05@yahoo.com) I have something important to tell you and i will send you my picture for you to know whom i am,I hope to hear from you soon Cheer. Thanks. Maryan. Mar 13
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I just wanted to share my acoustic demos with you! I hope you like them =] www.purevolume.com/zackoval Mar 24
  • A FEW MEMORIES said:
    Hello! wanna hear some alternative songs? visit our purvolume site and let us know what you think, also you can download our first album for free! thnx www.purevolume.com/afewmemories Feb 14
  • A FEW MEMORIES said:
  • Danny B said:
    hey if your looking for some new music, we are looking for fans www.purevolume.com/singinforsupper and let us know what you think! We also have live studio covers up on my youtube channel check em out www.youtube.com/dybeatzmusic - Dan and Bob Dec 16
  • mAyRiZhIz said:
    hOla.. jojojo reCien veO lo q dejO en mi perfil.. tiempO q no entraba xD como ztaz.. (= Nov 28
  • xtina somar said:
    Acho siiii :( Estoy de lo mas bien y tu?! Yo te agrego por msn ahora ;) tienes facebook o no? Jul 01
  • And A Baby That Looked Like A Marshmellow, I Was Stoned And Wanted To Eat It said:
    really? its boiling hot here. you been watching the football? Jun 28
    ooo np :) you doing anything for the summer? :) Jun 25
  • xtina somar said:
    Daviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! D': Ha pasado demasiado tiempo sin saber de tiiiiiii Jun 13
  • Luke The Duke said:
    Hey take a listen to my band www.purevolume.com/awakingmercury tell me what you think. We have a cd coming out this summer. May 24
  • Dita said:
    cool alguien q habla español! somos pocos por aqui jeje Apr 30
  • Dita said:
    hey, check out my side project called Crown Ether at http://purevolume.com/CrownEther, thanks! Apr 30
  • Mizz - vicky! [^^,]! said:
    hi david!! ^^ Apr 30
  • xLovexIsxMyxWeaponx said:
    No problem ^.^ how are you? Apr 29
  • Tzukune U_u said:
    oh que bien..ahha si ..si hablo espanioll.. no se si viste en my pagina puse.."se habla espaniol" ahhah !.. y pues bien ..dime de donde eres ?eh?! Apr 28
  • Sin. said:
    okey, no problem . what's up? Apr 28

Friends (692)

Posts (2)

Signup for PureVolume, or Login.